Qatch is originated from various ball games and is played on the Teqball table. In this game, two teams of three players throw the ball back and forth to each other in an intense manner.
What makes qatch stand out from the rest of the TEQS sports is that two players from the same team are at the same end of the table while the third player, the defender is at the opposite end among their opponents. This system allows the game to be creatively competitive, establishing a better understanding of in-game decision making and teamwork.
In addition to its competitive side, qatch is the most physically challenging sports played on the Teqball table.
For more information,write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIN RULES OF QATCH
- Qatch is played by two teams of three players.
- Two players stand at the same end of the table while the third player, the “defender” is at the opposite end.
- The ball must bounce once on the table before being caught by a player.
- A minimum of 1 pass is required between teammates before returning the ball.
- Each team has a maximum of 3 passes to return the ball.
- Players are not allowed to dribble the ball.
- Players are not allowed to touch the table or the opponent.
- There is a hexagon shaped line system consisting of baselines and sidelines, which plays an important role in ruling the actions that take place on the court.
- The “doublepoint” offers the opportunity for the teams to score two points instead of one in a single rally.
- A match is won by winning one or more sets based on the respective competition format.
- A set consists of two winning games.
- A game is won when a team reaches 8 points.
Teqball is a new sport equipment and a new sport based on football.