Teqpong is a new, innovative racket sport played on a Teqball sport equipment.
Teqpong is the racket sport, where not only your physical skills are required, but your focus and mind control as well. Special rules have been introduced such as the thrilling “doublepoint”, a one-bounce serve and the opportunity to volley the ball again if it bounces back from the net.
These unique rules are designed specifically for teqpong to ensure that players of all levels will enjoy the sport. The curved sport equipment makes the game even more enjoyable creating various types of bounces whereby angles need to be recalculated and your reactions will be tested. Players must use the same type of racket, creating an even playing field whereby you must rely on your own skills to get the victory.
Teqpong is an excellent way to spend time for both sport lovers and those who are looking for a recreational hobby, regardless of age, the gender or level of skills.
This new sport can greatly enhance hand-eye coordination and also improve concentration and reflexes.
For more information write us at: email@example.com
Teqpong- Rules of the game
Main rules of teqpong
- One game is won when a player or team reaches 8 points.
- A Teqpong match consists of 2 or more winning games depending on the competition.
- After the service, the serving player or team has 12 strokes to win the rally; otherwise, the point is awarded to the opponent.
- The server has only one chance to execute a successful service.
- The ball must bounce only once and anywhere on the opponent’s playing surface of the table.
- The service is rotated after every two rallies.
- The first serve must be executed using a forehand serve from inside the service box, the second serve must be executed using a backhand serve from inside the other service box.
- The server must throw the ball up and the movement of the racket during the contact point must also be upwards.
Each player or team has the right to request the possibility to earn the “doublepoint”.
The “doublepoint” is a chance to gain two points instead of one in a single rally.
The “doublepoint” can only be awarded to the player or team who requested it and legally scored the point.
The number of “doublepoint” requests depends on the rules of each specific competition.
The player or team may only request the “doublepoint” if they have not yet reached 6 points in that game.
If the ball bounces back from the net it can still be played but only in the air.
The final game must be won by 2 clear points.
Any contact with the table is forbidden.