Teqvoly is a new sport that was born right after the fastest growing Hungarian innovation, Teqball.
Initially, this new sport was created to establish a new game which contains the best from the Teqball table and Teqvoly itself. What makes this new sport so special is that it has its own unique rules and scoring system. It is played on the curved table just as Teqball.This makes the game dynamic and fast.The intention of the inventors of Teqvoly is making this special sport available all over the world, and make it popular worldwide.
Teqvoly is easy to learn for everyone after a few minutes of practice, and it is as enjoyable for beginners as well as for professionals.
TEQVOLY - TOP 3 Rallies
MAIN RULES OF TEQVOLY
- A match is won by winning one or more sets depending on the competition format
- One set consists of two winning games
- One game is won when a player or team reaches 8 points
- There is a hexagon shaped line system consisting of baselines and sidelines, which plays an important role in ruling the actions that take place on the court
- Each team has the right to request the chance to earn the ‘doublepoint’ once every set. The ‘doublepoint’ is a chance to gain 2 points instead of one in a single rally
- The ‘doublepoint’ can only be awarded to the team who requested it and legally scored the point. The ‘doublepoint’ may be requested by both teams at the same time.
- The server has only one chance to execute a successful service
- The serve must bounce only once on the opponent’s playing surface of the table
- Each team has a maximum of 3 touches, minimum of 1 pass is required and passes need to alternate between players on the same team
- When returning the ball, it must bounce only once on the opposite side of the table
- Returning the ball is only allowed if the ball is on your own team’s side
- Teqvoly is played by two teams of two players
Teqball is a new sport equipment and a new sport based on football.